Кратки тури ( 2-5 дена)
Experience four of Israel’s crown jewels on this two-day tour of Jerusalem, Masada, the Dead Sea, and Ein Gedi. You will enjoy a comprehensive one day tour of Jerusalem, where you will visit all four quarters of the Old City as well as see the highlights of the new parts of the city outside of the walls. On your second day, you will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and then continue to explore Masada, the amazing desert fortress, experience a true desert oasis at Ein Gedi, and float in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. The tour is available every day, seven days a week, starting in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, and is led by an experienced and fully licensed tour guide.
- Стариод град на ЕРУСАЛИМ
- ЕВРЕЈСКОТО МААЛО - Западниот ѕид
- ХРИСТИЈАНСКОТО МААЛО - и Гробот на Исус Christian Quarter with the Church of the Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa
- Explore the Muslim Quarters and see the famous ‘souq’, the markets, and take in the mouth-watering flavors and smells
- See the Dome of the Rock
- Cross the Valley of Hinnom as you leave the Old City and continue to the newer parts, where you will explore sites such as Yemin Moshe, with the famous Montefiore Windmill, the YMCA building, the majestic King David Hotel, and the Russian Compound
- Experience the vibrant scents, sounds, and flavors at Machane Yehuda, the most significant market in the city.
- Drive through the Judean Desert, past Jericho, the oldest city on earth
- Traveling south along the shores of the Dead Sea, visit Masada, an iconic site in Jewish and Israeli history. This fortress is a symbol of heroism. Travel up using the cable car and explore the ruins of King Herod’s palace imagining life here thousands of years ago.
- Marvel at the beauty of Ein Gedi, a hidden desert oasis where you can swim in a waterfall
- Finally, for some rejuvenation, float in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Experience the therapeutic waters of this saline lake, bathe in the mineral-rich mud, and take in the gorgeous desert views surrounding you.
- Tour price includes overnight accommodation in a tourist class hotel, breakfast, and all entrance fees. The pickup on day one will be from a centralized pickup point and the tour ends at our centralized pickup point in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv on day two.
- Airport Pickup & Transfer on day one can be arranged for an extra cost– You’ll be greeted at Ben Gurion airport after passport control, guided through baggage claim and customs, and transferred to your hotel for the first night. Please inquire for rates.
- For an upgrade to Boutique or Superior Class Hotel or for single supplement rates, please inquire.
- Extra nights before or after the tour are available (prices on request according to the season)
- Additional trips – if there’s somewhere you’d like to visit which is not included in this program, let us try to help you arrange it
- A high season supplement applies to this tour during the following periods: Christmas + New Year (23/12/19-02/01/20), Purim (03/06/2020 – 03/10/2020), Pesach (04/07/2020 – 04/18/2020), Independence day (04/28/2020 – 04/29/2020), May (05/01/2020 – 05/31/2020), Pride (06/15/2020 – 06/21/2020), Summer (01/08/2020 – 31/08/2020), September (09/15/2020 – 09/30/2020), October (10/01/2020 – 10/31/2020), Christmas + New Year (12/23/2020 – 01/06/2021)
- Cancellation fees are as follows:
Up to 14 days before departure - 95% of the total price
Less than 14 days before departure - no refund (Change of an existing package booking is possible for an extra fee and depends on the availability of hotels)